Re: Mobius help

Sanne thanks I know of that resource - in this particular instance though still open to input from folks, it may have been the issue of Mobius not detecting my audio controller as I was coming out of standby and had switched audio devices on the fly.  The ASIO/USB audio did not seem applied properly I noticed last night and I was able to get things working.  I'd still be open to configuration input and use for anyhow who is controlling Mobius from keyboard/mouse input.

Jim