Re: iamindust

--- Gregory Schultz <yerathrall@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Matt and all you delighted loopers,
> I saw the posts about the fest and 2 points wer made
that I'd like to answer to.
> 1: Orbis Nex is difficult to access without a car.
> Sorry but I beg to differ.
> I take BART to the Oakland Coliseum station and it
> is
> LESS than a 5 minute walk from ORBIS NEX.
>
> 2: $35 is too expensive.
> Well perhaps for your average festival. But this
> will
> be an OCTOPHONIC festival with unique ONE TIME ONLY
Live collaborations
> between the artists.
And ALL PAYING attendees will
> receive
> their OWN copy of the CD release of the live
collaborative
> set
> for EACH NIGHT They attend!
(so save your ticket stubs as they will be your COUPON
for the free CD!)

> So when considering the COST of each ticket PLEASE
figure in a free CD AVAILABLE INITIALLY ONLY TO
> THE
> ATTENDEES into the cost of each ticket and that
> brings
> the cost for the actual show down to $25 or less.
(Hey! If PRINCE did it for HIS concert, why can't WE?)

> More info on this at the new website for the fest
> www.iamindust.com/
>
> ALSO, we are bringing in artists from ALL OVER THE
> WORLD for this thing, and that's no small expense.
> WE not y want to cover their now EXORBITANT flight
costs, we also want to PAY Them!
PLEASE NOTE:
This is a non-profit
> operation, so all money goes to the groups or the
> expenses associated with the show.
We intend to make this a very worthwhile event for the
ARTISTS so as to hopefully attract more amazing groups
for FUTURE IAMINDUST festivals!

> Hope this clears up a few things.
Tickets are on sale now and are LESS than $35 for
advance buyers!
Feel free to contact me with questions
And check out the newly posted website for the fest!
www.iamindust.com
 Ure Thrall

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs