Re: HOW MANY LOOPS DO YOU USE SIMLUTANEOUSLY?

How many loops do us use simultaneously?

As in "More loops on the EDP???"
Then I use 1 loop!! I never switch loops, I almost always just disintegrate the current loop and build it up again.
If you mean "multiple loops" as in Looperlative, well I aint got one and will never be able to, but THEN I see it as a bit tiny bit teeny weeny bit like how I use the 4 tracks on the Repeater, as in fill 'em up, and fade between them, changing them as I go...

And why?

Why??? WHY??? Why not?? Oh... Why....  oh because I never got on with the loop switching in edp, I  have more loops set to 2, just in case I feel like it, but never do... just my way I spose.

mark

--
www.markfrancombe.com
www.looop.no