Re: HOW MANY LOOPS DO YOU USE SIMLUTANEOUSLY?

oh shit here we go with this again.....Yes i'm saying it..DJ's are sound artists but a Musician as such entails playing a musical instrument. That is the difference. Many DJ's are MUCH more artistic then many musicians. :)

On Mar 31, 2008, at 1:01 AM, Ricky Graham wrote:

FAO: tilmann,

Are you saying DJ's aren't musician's? It's somewhat ignorant to make such a generalisation! I know of many DJ's who are very musical about their work, and are more musical than many so-called "musicians." If I have taken what you said out of context, apologies.

Ricky
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: HOW MANY LOOPS DO YOU USE SIMLUTANEOUSLY?

... Its the non musician youngsters that will bring the next breakthrough in music, and we will be too old and miserable to notice...

the non musicians already changed the face of our earth musicwise quite some time ago - they are called DJs...

tilmann

Checked by AVG.

Sean Mormelo
www.seanmormelo.com