looping works to share

Most of my music on guitar is not looped or at best short delay but it occurred to me I've not shared some actual looping that I've done with Mobius and violin of which both are still learning the process.  I received a funky blue electric violin as a father's gift last summer and began "hacking" about as I like to experiment with other instruments.  Using efx and loops on it has allowed me to get more out of my naive technique.  As I feel I'm a bit of viewing from wings on LD in that most of my muse at least with the guitar, is not looping but still certainly interested in the info/ideas shared here, I thought I'd post an invite to check out some of the violin/looping experiments of the last few months.

All the trax were done with Mobius except Hoedown, done with another duo project I'm part of, East of Where with co-chair drummer/percussionist Will Romano, who I should add is an excellent writer in addition to his equally excellent drumming/percussion work, authoring two music related books, on bluesmen Hubert Sumlin and Jimmy Reed.

My fiddle experiments are at http://www.myspace.com/jimgoodinviolinelectroAimlessly Adrift is newest and probably best Mobius work thus far.  Improvisation on the Red Haired Boy was captured in Mobius however it's one track and not really a loop.

Additionally the new coming Chinapainting CD Daryl and I recorded (in person) last summer in Woodstock, has one plucked fiddle piece that is sort of looped though the bigger hand on that goes to Daryl's excellent tapes and Dictaphone.  We've posted an excerpt from this track as well as a few others from the record which we're quite excited about on our Chinapainting page at http://www.myspace.com/chinapaintingmusic.

Anyhow feels good to share in the community here...

Best and thanks if you should stream...

Jim

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com