Re: nice listening

Yeah, this gig is a good one - I've recording of it at home and it's a keeper!

Ted H.

Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com> wrote:
thanks, terrific stuff. I love Derek Bailey with a "modern" rhythm
section, like the "Mirakle" album with Jamaaladeen Tacuma and Calvin
Weston. Really plays up his unique rhythmic sense.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com

> a meeting of the in and the out:
>
> http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxrw1EOqGDY
>
> luca
> www.unguitar.com

"Indeed, naturally I think that a film should have a beginning, middle, and an end — but not necessarily in that order." Jean Luc Goddard