Re: Engineering Live Loopers (percussion bleeding)

just a few words on minimizing bleeding on percussion (w/out inear):

I pay attention to the order I'm looping various percussion instruments:
Usually, fragile/subtle goes first, then come the "punchy" stuff. Hi Freq
stuff comes last, because I can filter it hard and mix it with the other
stuff.
Filter/EQ can help a lot.

While this may sound silly, I wonder if it is possible to use something
like a "foam box" to isolate i.e. a drum from bleeding?

Buzap

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free