visualization software

Has anyone else tried running an FFT visualizer while looping?  By this, I mean those plugins that you can run with most music players now …. Usually called “visualizers” ….. There are a number of real time stand-alone visualizers that you can run which will compute the frequency spectrum of incoming or outgoing sound data …. So you can see the real time spectrum of your voice, or guitar, or whatever.

It’s really fun to play and loop and watch as you control the shape of the visualizer.  I can’t help but think someone should make a video game out of that ….. where you need to generate certain high/low/loud/soft sounds to “win” ….. and the goal changes.  You could even make it really advanced … something like “play in the key of G minor” … music training/game …….

I dunno …. Seems fun to me.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.