Re: Streaming was Re: George Lewis' "Improvised Music..."

You can also get it at eMusic, a bit cheaper.

http://www.emusic.com/album/Muhal-Richard-Abrams-George-Lewis-Roscoe-Mitch-Streaming-MP3-Download/11011969.html

I just discovered eMusic lately. I bought a membership for $15 a month,
for
50 downloads (30 cents a song) - which makes this CD  $1.50.

Kris