Re: OT: compensation (WAS Re: Looping venue help)

These are the living national treasures...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_National_Treasure_%28Japan%29

Ted Harms.

Tilmann Dehnhard <tilmann@dehnhard.com> wrote:
this is actual a support model in japan, so i heard.
elderly masters of ancient japanese art (like origami, pottery and sword manufacturing, etc.) get a livelong pension if they teach there art to an apprentice.
will take some time though until improvisation will be regarded as a dying ancient art form...

tilmann
Also, the state should support me. Then we have deal.

"Indeed, naturally I think that a film should have a beginning, middle, and an end — but not necessarily in that order." Jean Luc Goddard

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99 <hr size=1>Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ "> Try it now.</a>