Re: RC-50

Thanks for the link!

My thinking with the RC-50 was that is it's a capable machine at its
price point.  I don't want to bring a laptop onstage (I'm a programmer
by trade, and looking at a computer to do music can be not so fun
anymore).  One thing I'd like to do with the unit is set up a submix
on my Mackie 1202 from my drummer's kit and do some live looping
during his drum solo.  It seems like the RC-50 will be great for this.

Scott

--
"Divination is not a method of predicting the future, but a way of
connecting with higher wisdom and helping one make informed decisions."