Re: RC-50 (and the "glitch" revisited...)

At 7:55 AM -0400 4/22/08, Chris Sewell wrote:
>On Apr 22, 2008, at 2:53 AM, Mech wrote:
>>
>>In the meantime, I've given several people the exact same warnings
>>as above.  I want to make certain, however, that I'm disseminating
>>the correct information when others ask for advice, not outdated
>>findings.
>
>Hi, I downloaded the update. It does work better, but not perfectly.
>I usually press stop after record, then play. That way there is no
>glitch.

Ah, that'd work.  I was curious, though, if anybody in addition to
Sjaak had been able to nuke the glitch while going straight out of
record into play.

(oh, and btw: welcome to the vg-99 club, chris.  i've had one for the
best part of a year now, and i still find it a pretty amazing piece
of gear.  let us know if there's anything you need help with, and
i'll be happy to chime in.)

        --m.
--
_____
"take one step outside yourself. the whole path lasts no longer than