Re: The Eye is as Quick as The Hand

I think the only people tha care about how we are
looping are loopers themselves;-)
I recently played in an ol Pub where i played good ol
acoustic covers from Neil Young,Dylan,ELP,Zeppelin
etc.using loops.Sometimes i looped my Cajon as a
backbeat,sometimes druming on the guitar or using bass
lines with an octaver and sometimes i just played and
sang without any looping.I could tell how some people
were sort of curious looking at those weird boxes
flashing i was stomping on.But between breaks and at
the end of the show,from all of the people that came
up to me,none of them comented,asked how i was doing
what i was doing or seemed interested on the
equipment,instead they raved on the good ol songs i
was doing and how cool the cajon sounded...;-)
but what made me crack up is how some dude that was
helping out in the bar said,hey next time cool
sequencer i also have one in my yamaha keyboard with
great sounds;-)and then a woman bartender said" that
was lovely but playing with other people is still
nice,dont you think?
then i thought why am i still hauling all this crap
around!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom