Re: Questions for VG99 users.

Hey Chris,

I got mine back in November and I'm also using a guitar with the ghost
system. The software update did help with the sounds but mostly you do
have to invest time in tweeking the pickup settup and then adjusting
the eq to suit your own ear. I have a couple of settings now that you
can hardly tell the difference between my solid body guitar and my
acoustic taylor! And as I learn more about what makes up the sound you
can spend lots of time tweeking....

paul haslem
Ontario Canada,
www.dulcify.ca