From: "L.A. Angulo" <labaloops@yahoo.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 5:27 AM
Subject: Eventide Timefactor

I just got this little bad boy today and although i
havent had much time to mess with it yet i am
impressed with its sound and what the little looper
can do!
i noticed that there is a slight delay when switching
between modes but i still havent downloaded the latest
upgrade so i hope it fixes it,for all you TF users is
it somehow possible to loop its delays within its own
looper?
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better friend, newshound, and