Re: COLLATED FAMOUS LIVE LOOPING ARTISTS: amended again

What about Zoe Keating? I guess she would qualify for any of these two
lists.

Luca Formentini (for the lower list - did you also have a chance to play
that Desenzano concert series, Rick?)

And as mentioned before (especially when you get that out to journalists):
Hans' festival was called "LOOPSTOCK".
I am not a guitarist, no matter what guitar player thinks. (I usually
describe my instrument as "komische Elektronik", for which the best
possible translation seems "whimsical electronics". "komisch" is actually
an adjective which can mean both funny/comical and strange/weird - and
that is what my act is about ;). If you don't want to use that term, use
something like "multi-instrumentalist sound designer", please).

           Rainer