Midi Sys-Ex on LD

Hi there,

I was just wondering if there was a place on LD to hold my SYS-ex for others to download and use as starting points for there own FCB1010 monster layouts??

In my own programming I used the FCB editor from the fcb yahoo group, Its is freely distributable so I could upload that too...then all people need is a midi interface , others using the behringer/edp combo could join in and put there control versions on too?

just a thought

Phill Wilson

Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play Now!