Re: Amended Famous Live

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:19 AM, samba - <sambacomet@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Much to my embarrassment it has been pointed out to me,by an oftentimes
> reliable source, that no-one has added Rick Walker to the list of famous
> loopers,a glaring oversight indeed.

Good point! I think most of us noticed that right away and took his
name as understood in the listing. It's just not custom to mention
oneself in a presentation and Rick was the one that originally posted
that list. Makes me think of funny episodes on stage where the guy who
starts introducing the band to the audience sometimes never gets
introduced himself because when he has finished his excellent band
presentation no one else grabs the moment to introduce him before the
applauding starts and the band needs level up again. Doesn't happen to
experienced bands but quite often in jam sessions ;-))

Except for being a live looping musician Rick Walker should also be
mentioned as one of the driving forces in the global live looping
community.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen