Re: [cycling74-announcements] Product and Workshop News

i use jitter to drive video with my audio, but my patches are all written by my partner in video crime who is one of the creators of Jitter, and has been working very hard on this latest release.  (I believe he's also responsible for the latest manual integration, but I'm not sure about that.)

You can see a rather low quality live video on my myspace page,  http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic  and I think there are a few live pieces on youtube besides, and some photos here of my solo show with Jitter-responsible video...

http://flickr.com/photos/muddybluetown/524299506/in/set-72057594072727567/

http://flickr.com/photos/muddybluetown/524299462/in/set-72057594072727567/

http://flickr.com/photos/muddybluetown/524302916/in/set-72057594072727567/

All video images are generated as my audio hits a jitter patch, the renderings are the resulting video art of Luke DuBois.

I understand some jitter, and lord knows have sat in enough classes when we team teach, so I can pay tribute to its wonder, but probably couldn't build even a semi-complicated patch.

Bests, Todd