Re: Guitar Pickup

Regarding the pickup itself, we had an extensive discussion in December,
and having the pickup get body noises was part of the requirement (I was
the one looking). It's worth a dig through the archives as there were a
ton of useful responses (subject line "acoustic pickups, etc"). I ended
up being most impressed by the Baggs I-Beam, I'll probably get one this
summer as an addition to the piezo in my Takamine.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com