Re: OT: searching for a very easy mp3 recorder (xp)

yes I tried to make RME the windows default devices
it even appeared in the setupds of the different progies I tried but no
sound all setups always referred to the window mixer.... wich is indeed
not the rme mixer/driver

concerning asio4all I do not understand your point as the MFace _is_ an
asio interface for all professional application

the problem is probably that those mp3 recorders arent asio but
"multimedia" according to msoft !!!?

the mface still has standard mme/wdm driver that should work somehow
?????????

thanks Andy

Claude