Re: Boss RC20

Hi there Michael,
The RC-20 does not have the glitch. I tried the Jamman out, and it seems good only if you're looking to use a looper a playback system, rather than interactive looping. The Jamman doesn't have any reverse function. Just lots and lots of space.

Before you cross the RC-50 off your list, attempt to try one out if you can. If you live near a Guitar Center, give it a go. The glitch doesn't seem to bother everybody. Plus, even with all its faults, the RC-50 has a three independent loops, with reverse, and volume control, etc.

-Patrick