Research Paper Chapter 2 Part One DRAFT - Any feedback greatlyappreciated!

Hey!

I've written the hardware section of my 'Looping Technology' Chapter and would love some feedback.

Feedback regarding English Language is very useful however this will be sorted out with some proof reading friends, I know there are a lot of mistakes.
What I'm really after is feedback about the content, especially regarding the Echoplex details as I don't actually own one!

The DRAFT PDF of this part of Chapter 2 is available here:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/21/1369511/wrp_ch2%28a%29.pdf

Thanks for all previous advice, especially Rainer for bringing my attention to the newer Looping Survey!

Darren
Dartington College of Arts, Devon UK

Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play Now