Re: Hello and Noob help

Is the Mbox tied to PT, or will it work with Logic?  I've been using
Logic 8 since its release, and I'm very happy with it.  It's got a few
glitches here and there that I'm sure will be sorted out anon.

Since the OP needed plugins, that's where Logic is a great fit.  It
ships with many, many great plugins.  Ultrabeat is about all you could
ever want in a software drum machine.

Scott

--
"Divination is not a method of predicting the future, but a way of
connecting with higher wisdom and helping one make informed decisions."