Re: BOWIE guitarists (looping)

At 11:01 PM -0700 4/30/08, L.A. Angulo wrote:
>  >
>  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMI9y1QRMQo*
>
>whats that effect at the begining Belew is doing?

Sounds to me like the good 'ole Electro Harmonix Frequency Analyzer,
but you could probably get that same effect out of almost any decent
Ring Modulator/Amplification Modulator device (cf. Moog MF-102,
Studio Electronics' Modmax Ringmod, or the Copilot FX Android and
Antenna).

        --m.
--
_____
"I want to keep you alive so there is always the possibility of