Re: OT Kaki King (was AMENDED FAMOUS LIVE LOOPING ARTISTS)

I must admit, I'm still behind the curve, or something, in regards to
Kaki King. Looking her up on Youtube, in her fingerpicking solos she
shows some interesting compositional ideas, but in my opinion her tone
is weak, articulation is poor, and she's always out of tune.

And this is about the most unimaginative, predictable, poorly executed
Michael Hedges ripoffery I've ever seen (at least on national TV).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shYdqbJgQdc

Is there a particular album that people are hearing some promise in?

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com