Re: Ableton LIVE 7

I'm using Live 7 with a 2.4 Macbook Pro. CPU isn't really an issue
much anymore. I have a couple tunes where I use 8 tracks incorporating
various synths and many effects. The usual CPU saving tricks should
certainly be used. I have noticed that you really benefit by turning
off the Airport, Bluetooth and all sharing. Ableton is truly a great
app. 7 has may improvements that make it well worth it. Especially
from 5. Go for it.
Chris