Re: Advice

Hi Matt,

afaik, the boomerang looper Mk2 is not available to buy in the UK.  I have been following the development of the Mk3, but haven't had any firm assurances about it's likely to become available in the UK.  It hasn't yet been released in the US.  You could email Mike Nelson on the boomerang website http://www.boomerangmusic.com/ to see what is planned.  I am certainly interested in this myself.

Stephen

Matt Stevens <mattstevensguitar@btinternet.com> wrote:
Hey Team Lopers

Hows it going guys - quick question - does anyone know if you can buy
the boomerang looper anywhere in the UK - googled but no luck - any
ideas?

If not can anyone suggest a good alternative - I was considering the
RC50 but apprently there is a glitch that stops it looping and it
doesn't fade out the old sounds as you overdub new ones like on the
DL4. Also I need a loop once button! (and to to be able to have 2
loops switchable and an undo button).

I hope you can help as i really want to advance past the DL4 sound

Thanks in advance

MS

PS The Looping podcast is coming soon!(time/wedding preporations are
against me)

Also anyone got any mastering service recommendations?

www.mattstevensguitar.com