What MIDI foot controller do you use?

hola
ive been using the original version ground controls for controlling my repeater rig -

i need a controller that can send CC data with a single button push, no knobs or pedals involved
i.e. to erase a loop on a repeater, it has to get a value of 123 on CC # 108...i cant seem to do this with the original ground control

with bank4 mode, i can have the top 6 buttons send CC, but it seems as if its either an on or off value, where i need to send the value 123

any suggestions for a new pedal would be awesome!
im simply looking for a pedal that has 10 buttons, and each can send CC or PC data
i really enjoy the way the ground control is laid out as i dont want any pedals to get into my way (behringer)

thanks
fro

Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.