looper for sale on Harmony Central ads

hi everyone,

I saw this ad and thought one of you might be interested.

Michael C.

Rack Lexicon Jamman w/ Sellon Upgrade 32 secs.

Asking Price: US$400
Condition: Mint
Age: N/A
Hi all...i have up for sale a very nice, mint condition original Lexicon Jamman
Rackmount (not the new pedal version) with the upgraded memory and extra
footswitch function mod by bob Sellon (you can google this for more info)...it
comes with the manual, two Digitech 3 button footswitches and a stereo
cable for connecting the footswitches to the unit...it is in dead mint
condition, and i hate to part with it, but i am downsizing and it has to go...it
functions flawlessly and again has the upgraded memory to 32 seconds...I
have never taken it out of it's rack case, and it has lived most of it's life in a
smoke-free home studio...there are no dings/dents/scratches/ blemishes of
any kind, and this will make some loop-fan very very happy...feel free to
email me for pictures/with questions at hightechhippy@juno.com...asking
400.00 plus shipping to the lower 48. Coincidentally, if anyone is interested
in trading, i will entertain trade offers...particularly interested in guitars or
other effects, but will entertain any offers....thanks again..
Seller: Matt McDaniel, 770-605-3154
E-mail: hightechhippy (Profile)
Location: Asheville, NC
Distance: 2135 miles