Re: digest layout format

     Buy a PC you hoser!

     No seriously, whenever I have problems with a browser doing something
other than what I'd
like, I just switch browsers for that site.  Even though Netscape and
Firefox are similar,
sometimes one will work where the other doesn't.  And sometimes, I'm
forced to use the dreaded IE.

     Stephen

I've recently resubscribed to the loopers -delight digest -
haven't been receiving it for about 2 years, i used to receive it in a
format in which it was
wonderfully easy to click from item to item and differentiate between them
-
now (i'm using latest firefox on a mac) everything is jumbled together and
it's really hard to see
where one item begins and another ends -
anyone else have this problem and know a fix? thanks.

Be a better friend, newshound, and