Re: They stole our idea!

David Coffin wrote:
> Hey, here's a better idea: Why don't we just talk about whatever we
> like in and around our chosen topics, and keep it so cool that
> innovative companies read our list for inspiration when they design  new
> products! All we have to do is dream... No building, no forming
> companies, no management, no marketing, no capital; sweet!

Either they stole some ideas, or, as I've seen numerous times with my
own ideas, in mysterious ways, others just conceives the same ideas ;)
BTW, however it happened, those VST thingies looks pretty interesting..

Anyways, dreaming up stuff, write about it as detailed as possible, so
companies can *really* use it, and just wait for it to hit the streets
actually isn't a bad idea.

Else, the only way out is to keep quiet, make the design work, and
patent it.  Then comes the hard work: Going from a functional design to
manufactural quality - and setup the manufaturing plant, distribute and
support the product. Some kinda task, I assure you.

--
rgds,
van Sinn