From: "Wavecomputer360" <wavecomputer360@gmx.de>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: Looper's Little Mixers...

Yes, earlier Behringer designs tended to sound terrible. I use the MX2642A
in silver livery, though, and this one sounds very good. Not as good as a
Mackie 1604VLZ but still very well usable. The earlier models (which came
in
dark-blue or grey livery) sounded terrible (I went through several of
them).
I guess Behringer is still the best "bang for the buck" ratio,
unfortunately, especially when your budget is tight.

Stephen (who´s going to switch from Behringer to Mackie in his live rig
soon).

"Ambition makes you look pretty ugly, kicking squealing Gucci little
piggy."
(Thom Yorke/Radiohead -- "Paranoid Android")

Finally available: Stephen Parsick -- Traces of the Past Redux, reissued
with three previously unreleased bonus tracks. For more info please check
www.parsick.com

For legal downloads please check:

http://www.musiczeit.com/directory.php?artist=296&title=Stephen+Parsick