Re: East Coast Festival of some level

Funny you should mention Princeton ...no, we didn't do it there. We
did it in Buffalo, NY.  However...

My friend at Princeton is interested in putting together some unique
opportunities that would utilize the work we have done in Second Life
... which would include live audio/video streaming and Real Life
performances.

Let's keep the conversation flowing ... it definitely has some great
possibilities.

Dennis