Re: East Coast Festival of some level

Charles is that David Spellman or is someone else curating that now? I know him from the past but have lost trail.  Anyhow if so a good contact indeed.

I got pulled away with work losing touch with our dialog but I'm very pleased to see this off and running again and let's keep alive.  I think we have enough energy and many of you on this list have been here much longer than I but for what's worth I'm just interested in this coming to be both to encourage the growth of genre and equally to bring together the community and take it from being only an electronic community.

More later

Jim