Re: FS: Boss DD-20 stereo delay/looper

Mark, I see that your piece sold on Ebay already, but if I could I
wanted to ask about the "two loops at one time if you set it up
correctly" comment.  I seem to have heard this before about the DD-20,
but what I'm not clear on is whether the "two loops" can be of
different length, as in- can I set up a 1 measure percussive guitar
rhythm followed by two measures of a chord progression?

I'm having deja vu a bit here, maybe I've posted this question
before.  Hope not.

Thanks,

John