Finloop

I've posted a couple clips from my Finloop Kybermusik set from
yesterday. Sadly, technical problems abounded, and in fact the local
participants were entirely shut out, including Rainer, our dauntless
organizer. Noooo! Still, music was made. My slot was to have been with
Rainer, Jaako Huotari and Stephen Goodman, but only Stephen was able to
join me. We managed to make a lot of interesting noise, though (and I do
mean noise...Stephen, how were you creating that fantastically heinous
feedback?). My contribution was a little disjointed as I was spending a
fair amount of time typing in the chat window, trying to figure out who
was joining when and giving advice on Ninjam as I'm somewhat of an old
hand by now. Still a great time, though. Here's an excerpt from the end
of our set, when we seemed to hit our (grooveless) groove.

http://www.swanwelder.com/audio/finloop_stephen_goodman__daryl_shawn_excerpt.mp3

And here's the full 30-minute set (which starts from the end of the set
with 3Pups & Dennis Moser, then a long section fooling around on my own
while Stephen was setting up on short notice...sorry Dennis, I couldn't
find anything from you after the intro...):

http://www.swanwelder.com/audio/finloop_stephen_goodman__daryl_shawn.mp3

Looking forward to taking part in BEMF! I love Ninjamming...

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com