Re: Finloop

From: "Daryl Shawn" <highhorse@mhorse.com>
> We managed to make a lot of interesting noise, though (and I do mean
> noise...Stephen, how were you creating that fantastically heinous
> feedback?).

I didn't actually create THAT.  My motherboard's audio subsystem went
insane
as well as the clock-calendar module - not enough of a failure to prevent
computer use, but the sound that you folks heard from me is most certainly
NOT what I was hearing here.  When I hear the sound the module's putting
out
it's fine, but if you record it with say Cool Edit (or anything else), one
gets an ultra-flanged, mono version.  Un-friggin-acceptable!  Thank God
that
I'm about to build a new machine for a friend of mine, so the replacement
of
the Gigabyte mobo is less than convenient, but not impossible to resolve
today.  Bah!  Not sure I like Gigabyte mobos after I've had two of them go
to Mordor within a month of purchase...