Re: BEMF4 and Virutal Performers in Audio-Video

Awesome plan, this. Have you tried out Skype, the Net telephony app?
I've never tried music over it - it's definitely better audio quality
than a regular phone call, though I imagine it's optimized for voice -
but the video chat function seems to work well. And it's free for
computer-to-computer calls. It could be used in conjunction with Ninjam
or a Shoutcast server, if the audio quality was lacking.

Will there be any streaming audio or video from this year's fest?

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com