Re: BEMF4 and Virutal Performers in Audio-Video

I have used Skype before, and I recall it was decent. In fact, I just
installed it and it appears to be working fine. kris.hartung.  I'm not
sure
about the audio specs though. I can't tell from the site whether it will
send a stereo signal, or just mono.

Yes, this I hope to stream the festival to the web again. I am waiting for
the venue to call me and verify that I can use their internet service.

Kris