Re: Quick Looperlative question

   Hey Kevin!  Thanks muchly for the note!  :)

   I dl'ed the manual but as you said, it's a bit out of date.
There's got to be a list somewhere of the complete feature set with
all the current updates taken into account.

   So, out of curiosity, how long have you had your Looperlative?  Oh,
also, have you got any recent work posted where I might have a listen?
…  Would love to hear what your up to lately.  :)

Thanks again, and hope all is well with you / yours!

Have a terrific weekend!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On May 23, 2008, at 5:10 AM, kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com wrote:

> Quoting Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@earthlink.net>:
>
>>  Hey All, my apologies here, for what has undoubtedly been done to
>> death.  lol!  I've tried searching the archives and Googled like
>> crazy
>> but can find nothing definitive on this.
>>
>>  I'm simply wondering:
>>
>> • is there a current / complete feature list someone can point me
>> to, for the Looperlative?
>>
> There is a user's manual for download at the Looperlative site --
> however I'm not sure if it is up to date.  I am sure that my manual
> is out of date -- and I've pencilled in a lot of notes.
>>
>> • can the Looperlative redefine a loop length to any arbitrary
>> length after its creation?
>>
> The only way I know to do that would be with the bounce function --
> that is, you would copy a loop to another track and you can specify
> the endpoint.
>>
>> • Does the current Upgrade offer time stretching / pitch variance?
>> (as with the Repeater)
>>
> I've never used a repeater... the LP1 has a pitch function that can
> be assigned to a controller.  The function allows the pitch to be
> transposed down as much as one octave.  To transpose up, one must
> set the pitch to the low position, record, and then set the pitch to
> the high position.
>>
>>  Thanks so very much for any assistance!
>>
> You're welcome, Cara.  Good to hear from you.
>
> -- Kevin

---
View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn