Re: Looping Beginner Seeks Help

Hi sPaCe mOnKeY!

I'm actually doing what you want to do (I think), but just with my
voice (and mouthdrum) and I sing covers.
Principle (Pop structure, verse, chorus, bridge..) is the same, however..

I use Möbius (free) as VST within Cantabile (VST-host, also free) with
a maximum of 4 loops in 1 stereo track, and control it with a E-mu
Midi-Controller and/or the Behringer FCB1010 Midi Foot Controller. I
don't use the "Next Loop" function, I just assigned 4 keys/buttons
from the E-mu/Behringer to Loop 1-4 for easy switching.

I use two different setups within Möbius: One which copies the content
of one loop into the other (Loop Copy=Sound) which I use the most
(f.i. start with drum, copy it into the other loops and then overdub
different basslines and other stuff so you can have your verse,
chorus, bridge and so on..)
The other setup is with Loop Copy=Off and then you can have your tempo
changes because you basically just record four different loops.

example copy=sound : http://vocaloop.com/stuff/sign.mp3
example copy=off : http://vocaloop.com/stuff/allineed.mp3

Success!

Sanne