Re: audiomulch pitch shifting

mmmmhhhh....
I've never tried it's pitch shift in stand alone.
I usually use it to process a sliced, granulated sound.
same is for looping: only looping I use in AM is the nice "freeze"
function you can find in certain modules.
It reminds me the first almost-looper I met: the so called freeze on my
Yamaha Spx 90 ( old times).
Mobius is inside AM for proper looping ;-)

Anyway, I find AM an excellent sw to host vsts and do
routing/mixing/splitting/cakes/pizzas.

my best,
luca