Re: fate of the EDP (was: Slightly OT--Splice 'em up FX Pedal (otherthan Echoplex)?

this is because you only subscribed to the "free" Loopersdelight.
On the "paying" Pro LD  you get better Emails with less newbies stutters
   2 time more KH posts and longer looptime and a lot of things I'm not
allowed to mention here.

join us on the premium LD

Claude