Re: fate of the EDP (was: Slightly OT--Splice 'em up FX Pedal (otherthan Echoplex)?

Cara Quinn schrieb:
> Being visually impaired, believe it or not, most audio
> recording / effects processing software on the Mac is currently
> notoriously bad at being accessible with the Mac screen reading
> software.  So, for me, unfortunately, hardware is still the best option.

That means a customized Max/MSP version which gives you exactly the
feedback you actually need would be an option.

I don't know what your VoiceOver software does, but if you need audible
feedback into an extra pair of headphones, that wouldn't be a problem to
achieve...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------