Re: Beginning looper - studio monitor, PA?

Last month there was discussion of portable PA's, especially powered
speakers. Try looking in the archives for "tiny PA". I ended up liking
the Yamaha Stagepas 300 system - a pair of very portable two-way passive
monitors, with a powered mixer that fits in the back of one of them -
and nabbed one from Ebay for $420 or so. I know Yamaha is soon to
release a single-speaker version too, which I think would work for small
situations (unless, obviously, you need stereo).

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com