Re: In praise of Logic Express

I meant Jobs's second coming, yes.

Mind you that biege G3 Mac I had was rock solid. Upgraded it for years
(remember when you could upgrade Macs?). No fan = no noise. Superb.

Then I went PowerBook, & OS X, and things took a bit of a dive for a
few years. Though it did mean I could take the computer out gigging.

cheers,
os.

--
os@collective.co.uk