Re: Line 6 M13

The downloadable M13 user manual at

http://line6.com/data/l/0a060072cb6448318d836f1b6/application/pdf/M13%20Stompbox%20Modeler%20Users%20Manual%20(Rev%20B)%20-%20English.pdf

... indicates the looper component features a feedback control. However,
reading this again, it is predictably vague about whether it can be
assigned to one of the expression pedals... The ability to quickly fade
a loop so as to emphasize a newly overdubbed theme is the first feature
I look for in any of these hardware products. The Electrix Repeater sure
has spoiled me! One day Moebius may follow me to a live performance, but
for me, most of the new loopers just seem hobbled from the git-go...

 >Looper
A built-in looper runs along with all the effects, providing 28 second
mono operation.
• The looper can run before or after the FX Units, with footswitch
pre/post switching
• Undo lets you discard the last recording pass
• You can run the loop in reverse or at half speed (for 56 seconds loop
time)
• Adjustable ODUBLVL reduces the volume of previous overdubs as you
layer audio<

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY