Repeater 2 stuff

Not one to be accused of being tardy, or out of date, or slow. I got myself hold of the 2 OS for Repeater recently (nudge nudge wink wink say no more) and, wow... was I asleep when people talked about it on the list? cos its actually very nice thank you very much! After spending a lovely few hours sending individual tracks whizzing in all directions and coming up with all sorts of whacky stuff, I must say that it actually FEELS different now... more instant and imediate, still no EDP but well... cool. It still kinda forces me in to more musical and form based things, which is nice... but alll I can say is ... damn... wow.. them Electrix bozos were so close werŽnt they...??? Christ if they could just add in 1 or two microsopic additions to what they have there now I would be totally happy, unsub from this list (after checking how to do that of course) and never buy another piece of equipment again... Does anyone who, if anyone actually OWNS the Repeater now, if Electrix is bust, I mean someone must... and the SDK??? Anyone?? Isnt it about time they gave it up to the communities and get something going on it??? I just want a SUS / Overdub replace kinda thing, oh and midi control of trim, oh and fix the gliding between pitches when selecting via midi...
If that was done... My God my wife would be happy...

Q summary, for people who skim... Who owns Repeater Technology now? Cos I might wanna buy it..

--
www.markfrancombe.com
www.looop.no