Re: SouthEast Loopers? (US)

Hey Andy, I'm in Western NC in Andrews, NC -- about 2 + hours from Atlanta. I'm eager to see & hear other loopers (like Kevin "Kalimbaman" ). I hang out in Asheville, NC all the time, because of it's vibrant music scene. Been practicing & looping a good while; ready to hook up with others. Glad to help if possible.
Cheers --
Scott Duncan

myspace.com/scottduncanvideo